CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
JOINT CINARS AND MUNDIAL MONTRÉAL
WORLD MUSIC SHOWCASE
DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 23, 2018
Submit an application to present a showcase during the joint world music showcase as part as the official programming of:
- The 18th CINARS Biennale (International Exchange for the Performing Arts);
- The 8th edition of MUNDIAL MONTRÉAL (North America’s World Music Summit).
In order to apply for this showcase, you must:
- Pay the application fee of CAD 125;
- Read the politics and fill the online form.
If you are selected for this showcase, you will benefit from:
- A 25-minute showcase in a Montréal venue (which will take place on Friday, November 16, 2018 between 2:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.) with optimal technical conditions, including a basic backline;
- An audience of over 200 of both CINARS Biennale and MUNDIAL MONTRÉAL delegates;
- Visibility in both CINARS Biennale and MUNDIAL MONTRÉAL printed programs, mobile applications, newsletters and websites.
In order to participate in this showcase, selected artists or groups must:
- Be registered as an exhibitor at the CINARS Biennale 2018 (CAD 800 for a booth or CAD 600 for a half booth) as well as a delegate at MUNDIAL MONTRÉAL (CAD 300 for a RUBY badge);
- Comply with CINARS Biennale and MUNDIAL MONTRÉAL showcase policies;
- Cover their transportation and accommodation expenses as well as per diems.
- If you have already applied for a CINARS Biennale Official programming music showcase, you are automatically eligible for the joint CINARS Biennale/MUNDIAL MONTRÉAL showcase;
- If you are not selected for the joint world music showcase, you may still be selected for a CINARS Biennale music showcase or a MUNDIAL MONTRÉAL showcase (November 13-16);
- The call is open to artists from all countries;
- The deadline to apply is February 23, 2018.