Plan your stay

Everything you need to know to fully enjoy the event!

Travel documents

Entry requirement for Canada (ETA)

  • You need to obtain an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) if you are not a Canadian or U.S. citizen or permanent resident of Canada.
    Go to the website for more information and to apply.

Entry requirement for transiting through the U.S.A. (ESTA)

  • The United States Department of Homeland Security requires Visa Waiver Program (VWP) travellers to obtain approval from the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) prior to check in for a flight to the U.S. or connecting through the U.S.
  • You must apply for ESTA even if you are only transiting the U.S. If you are connecting through the U.S. to a final destination in another country, please write “In Transit” in the address field on the application.
  • Click here for more information and to apply.
    Click here to check your eligibility for ESTA.

Local transport

From the airport :

  • Taxi service from the airport is at a fixed rate of $40. It is customary to also give a 10-15% tip ($4-$6).
  • Uber service from the airport to Downtown starting at 30$. Pick up are at Door 6 located on the Departures level.
  • The STM 747 bus is the cheapest option at a $10 fare. If you’re paying on the bus, you’ll need exact cash (in coins only).  You can buy a ticket at the automated STM machine inside the airport using debit/credit.