We are looking for artists that will use our event to foster their career at a national and international level. Having a representative, a released record, some shows, music videos and an online following are all a good start.
- The call for submissions for the 2018 edition will be open from February 1st to April 2nd.
- The fee is $40 CAD per submission.
HOW DO I APPLY TO PERFORM AT MUNDIAL MONTREAL?
- Artist needs to fill an online submission form with basic info like bio, music, photos and press links.
- Make sure you provide the most accurate and best material you can, you’re better to put more chances on your side!
- Please use the proper channel to submit – do not send an email or a physical submission.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
- Once the application is submitted, the primary contact will receive a confirmation email.
- The pre-selection committee will review the submissions and grade them based on originality, songwriting skills and career establishment. Top rated artists will then be submitted to the programming team, which will extend the invitations.
- A notification will be sent to the same contact about your final status, which should be around mid-September.
- We review and listen to every submission.
- If you are not accepted, we do not make any refund but you will be allowed one (1) artist wristband – artist wristband provide access to panels and showcases. Please note that you HAVE to request that privilege before October 15th 2017 at music(at)mundialmontreal.com.
If I’M SELECTED?
- Selected artists MUST have a representative that will purchase an Emerald Badge or a Ruby Badge at full price and will participate to the 4-day event. The representative must be identified when the offer is accepted. The accreditation will be on sale soon.
- We are a showcasing conference and therefore do not provide support for travel, accommodation, per diem or catering.
- You are responsible of getting any necessary visas to perform in Canada and the Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to enter Canada.
- We strongly recommend that you secure funding for your travel in advance of application.
- Performing artists receive an artist wristband for each band member on stage ONLY – artist wristband provide access to panels and showcases. You have to request that privilege before October 15th 2017 by providing a valid email address for each claimed wristbands.
- We provide a basic backline for selected bands that are based outside of Montreal (drum, bass+guitar amp).
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these terms and conditions.