Hotel 10 offers a preferential rate to Mundial Montreal attendees. As the conference hub, it will be the place to pick up your badge, meet other professional delegates, chit chat and get your coffee!
Single/double occupancy : 131 $ / night + taxes
Limited capacity. Hurry up! Hurry up!!BOOK NOW
Looking for another hotel ? we recommend the following options to maximize networking opportunities :OTHER OPTIONS
- ZERO 1
- HÔTEL CHROME 82 $ + tx special rate (single or double occupancy) by contacting directly the hotel at 514 393-3388 ext 248 and mentionning you are attending Mundial Montréal when making your reservation.
Entry requirement for Canada (ETA)
You need to obtain an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) if you are not a Canadian or U.S. citizen or permanent resident of Canada.
Go to the website for more information and to apply.
Transiting through the U.S.A. (ESTA)
The United States Department of Homeland Security requires Visa Waiver Program (VWP) travellers to obtain approval from the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) prior to check-in for a flight to the U.S. or connecting through the U.S.
You must apply for ESTA even if you are only transiting the U.S. If you are connecting through the U.S. to a final destination in another country, please write “In Transit” in the address field on the application.
Go to https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/ for more information and to apply.
From the Airport to Downtown Montreal
- The STM 747 bus is the cheapest option at a $10 fare. If you’re paying on the bus, you’ll need exact cash (in coins only). You can buy a ticket at the automated STM machine inside the airport using debit/credit
- Taxi service from the airport is at a fixed rate of $40. It is customary to also give a 10-15% tip ($4-$6).
- Uber service from the airport to Downtown starting at 30$. Pick up are at Door 6 located on the Departures level.
Getting around the venues:
- Walk ! Some of your best connections will come from having lunch, or simply walking for 10 minutes to a venue! Montreal is a compact city. Most of our venues are within walkable distance and easy to find.
- Public transport. The subway operates daily from 5:30 a.m. to 1 a.m. (1:30 a.m. on Saturdays). The average wait time between trains is 8 minutes, and 3 minutes during rush hour. Tickets can be bought at any subway station from the booth (cash only) or the machines (cash, credit, or debit card). Busses accept tickets and the Opus card or exact change in coins (no bills).You can use Google Maps or the app Transit to plan your trips (https://transitapp.com) available for Iphone and Android.
- Taxi service is efficient and reasonable in Montreal at all hours. Taxis come in all shapes, sizes, and colours (not just yellow), fares are metered and posted on the window of taxi.
A taxi cab can normally hold 4 people (3 in the back, 1 in the front passenger’s seat), although larger mini-van taxis exist. Tipping of 10%-15% is customary although not mandatory.Atlas Taxi: 514-485-8585
Diamond : 514-273-6331
Champlain Taxi: 514-271-1111
Taxi Co-Op: 514-725-9885
WHERE TO EAT
If you want to have a cup of morning coffee or a light meal, our major venues are surrounded by good restaurants and good cafés!!
Here is a list of recommendations:
Close to Hotel 10:
Café Origins: 8 Rue Sherbrooke O, Montréal, QC H2X 4C9
Nougat & Nectarine: 2115 St-Laurent, Montréal, QC H2X 2T5
Café Martin : 2016 Saint-Laurent, Montréal, QC H2X 2T2
4 min walk from Hotel 10:
Bristol Chai : 30 rue Prince Arthur West, Montréal, QC, H2X 1S3
Café Nocturne : 19 Prince Arthur West, Montréal, QC H2X 1S4
Juliette & Chocolat : 3600 St-Laurent, Montréal, QC H2X 2V4
If you want to know more about this city because you’ll stay EXTRA days, Tourisme Montreal provides all kinds of useful information. Mundial Montreal offers a glimpse of world music from Canada, as well as to our beautiful home city of Montreal. Want to discover all that Montreal has to offer? Subscribe to the Tourisme Montréal newsletter!